We are going to have to delay our restock as we have received over a metric ton of inferior quality products that we have no plans to ever sell. Due to this, the restock is delayed again. I am unsure if we will have stock available during the month of May, if we do it would likely be only kilos. We may just wait until our new facility is ready to ensure that our next batch is packed according to GMP standards. There is not a lot of time for us between now and then to secure and test new suppliers for quality products, so my humblest apologies to customers that have to shop elsewhere and I understand. If we ever get stock in, we will email all previous customers when it is available and of course we will email everyone once our new site and facility is ready. Thank you for your support over the years.
Same Day Update:
We are currently working to secure a supply of kilos for our customers that we will pay extra on to expedite the shippping and lab testing of, but this will still take 7-10 days if it all goes right.